Sunday, January 29, 2012

Nursery pix

Landry's crib (Walmart.com), vintage bamboo chair refinished by her  grandpa Jerry,  khaki rocker/glider (Weirs) and leather ottoman pouf (Overstock.com)

Vintage bamboo etagere (Fort Worth flea market) hand-painted be moi

That vintage basket is filled with Indian textile blankets and pillows for  us to lay out on the carpet and play

My father-in-law also finished this vintage bamboo dresser, which I turned into a changing table with a custom changing pad cover I had made out of a baby sheet that matches Landry's dust ruffle.  The animal prints were purchased in San Miguel, Mexico with my best friend Courtney.  I framed them on vintage textiles used a mattes.  That murano glass lamp is a vintage find that I topped with a new shade trimmed in a groovy brass metal Greek Key design.

Side angle of the nursery, which shows the door to her balcony that overlooks our backyard and pool

Detail shot of Landry's balcony

There's a sofa and two chairs on her balcony, which we plan to use often this spring and summer during baby feedings

No comments:

Post a Comment