Where is the time going? I can't believe another week has passed. I literally feel like I just posted my 28 week photo.
Have to admit, with time flying by, I'm starting to feel a little panic about getting my long to-do list checked off before baby girl arrives. I'm really ready to have her around (and my waistline back), but I have a lot to do beforehand.
To make matters a little worse, I've been under the weather the past few days and unable to do much other than trying to feel better (total bummer I can't take anything to clear me up). I spent the day laying low besides grabbing lunch with Michael (crazy about Pappadeaux's Cobb salad these days) and organizing our walk-in closet. I took an hour nap this afternoon and woke up with Phoebe curled up on my chest. She's so in tune when I'm under the weather.
We just finished dinner (I made my famous baked salmon and roasted veggies) and getting ready to munch on some ice cream while devouring The Bachelor. Woohoo! So thrilled my favorite show is back! It couldn't have better timing with me needing to relax and sit on my booty the next two months.
Other than suffering from a little head cold, I feel really good these days. I am starting to get a little out of breath from light activity (like lifting light boxes in the closet today) and find that I need to take a seat and relax in the middle of the day if I've been on my feet for a while.
One thing that lifted my spirits today was a new pair of jeans (wearing them in the pic above) that fit like my pre-preggers styles. When Paula and I were hanging out Saturday we were chatting about our Heidi Klum jeans and how mine were a tad big (they only had a size medium and I didn't have time to try them on) and hers were a tad small. So we swapped them on Sunday and her size small fit me perfectly! Finally, I can rest my taupe skinny jeans (and half dozen pairs of black leggings).
Tomorrow is the best gift of all, though. I get to hear Landry's heartbeat at my doctor's appointment! Afterwards, Morgan and I are finally getting back to work. Excited to get back on track.
No comments:
Post a Comment