I can't believe that headline. 30 weeks! Really?! Where has the time gone?
I've been crazy busy the past two weeks catching up on Farrow & Cobb and getting the house pulled together for the baby shower this Sunday. Courtney arrives Friday and we are going to spend a couple days together prepping for the party.
By the way, Courtney is pregnant! I've been waiting to report the good news for weeks after she told friends and family. But yes, my bestie is expecting mid July so the kiddos will be just a couple of months apart. I'm so excited I can hardly see straight.
I'm happy (and very relieved) to report that I've made MAJOR progress on the home front over the past two weeks. Landry's stenciling finally got done thanks to my wonderful painters that took over the task once I realized that me, a ladder, and hours of reaching three feet in the air wasn't going to happen.
Her crib sheet also arrived and looks just darling. So much so I purchased a backup today for when I need to wash one. What a lucky girl to sleep on Missoni every night! Another exciting arrival: Landry's bassinet! My grandma (Nanay) bought it for her and Michael assembled it this weekend and set it up in our master bedroom -- that's me standing in front of it in the picture above!
Other projects I've finally checked off the pre-Landry to-do list: get random artwork framed, hang said art throughout the house, buy master bedroom linens to finally make a big girl bed, paint master bedroom and bathroom, organize master closet, have guest room draperies made and hang them, accessorize guest room bookshelves... and the list goes on. Needless to say, I've been running around like crazy lately. Luckily, I've been burning off calories zipping around town since I haven't worked out since California.
My weight gain is right on track. I'm at about 22 or 23 pounds right now. I'm really starting to feel Landry move at night as I'm getting bigger. The other night Michael and I watched my belly twitch from her twirls and kicks!
I feel really good these days. My energy is back (thank goodness, not sure how I would get so much done if not) and I'm not nauseous at all. Fingers crossed I will feel this good up until March.

No comments:
Post a Comment