Today Morgan and I had our plates full with client shopping. We are installing a University Park home and downtown corner office tomorrow.
Needless to say, we built up a major appetite! Luckily, one stop landed us near Corner Market and Society Bakery, my favorite iced latte and cupcake joints respectively. These days I crave something sweet around 3:30 or 4 p.m. so we had to take a quick break and indulge, of course!
To further add to my growing waistline one of my best friends Ariana invited me over for a feast of chicken parmesan and berry flambe over ice cream (unfortunately Michael had to miss out). One NEVER turns down Ari for a meal. She is the best chef I know! Landry and I are so grateful any time she invites us over -- which, is luckily about once a week!
When I got home I was thrilled to find a little treasure for Landry at the door -- an embroidered white leather Moroccan pouf that I ordered online. It's going in front of her rocker in the nursery. I will post photos of her little nest soon, I promise! It's far from finished but really coming along.
No comments:
Post a Comment