Monday, October 17, 2011

18 weeks!


Today I'm officially four and a half months along!

I just got out of a hot bath after a LONG day for Farrow & Cobb. Morgan and I had a huge install that kicked my pregnant booty (hence the glow and hair on top of the head for this bump pic pre-tub time).

From morning until night, we staged a gorgeous Turtle Creek high rise with a couple's blend of furnishings. It was a lot of hard work (luckily we had two movers on hand so I could avoid some heavy lifting), but the place really came together and looks amazing -- we'd call it Ralph Lauren glam.

Although I'm far less tired that in my first trimester, I'm still pretty whipped by the end of a long work day. I took my first bath in ages (and my first in the new house) to relax my swollen feet. It felt great!

Michael has been really great about giving me leg and foot massages when I'm sore. Last night he treated me to a yummy lower back rub. Hoping he'll do the same tonight!




No comments:

Post a Comment