Yesterday marked 19 weeks. I can't believe I'm a week shy of being half way to the finish line (although Morgan and I are convinced I'll be early since I'm so active).
I had Michael take this photo late last night after the Rangers game. Once again, I had to change into something snug so you could see the belly so don't mind the dowdy outfit. I realized after looking at this awful photo that I need him to take pictures in the morning when I'm fresh faced!
I'm starting to feel more and more pregnant by the day. My clothes are getting a little tighter with each meal and by the end of the day I'm flat out pooped.
It doesn't help, probably, that Morgan and I are going a million miles a minute gearing up for Landry's arrival in March. We are working out a long maternity leave and want to make sure we tie up a few big projects before I am out of pocket for Farrow & Cobb.
We recently landed a big job in Houston that we're really excited about. Not only because the couple's eclectic style is right up our alley but because it's our first major out of town project. This will be a big leap up the ladder for our business.
There hasn't been anything too eventful in the pregnancy department in the past couple days. But tomorrow will be a big day as I have a meeting with my specialist to give Landry one last look. I'm excited to see her in the sonogram in all her cheer leading action.
We've coined her the cheerleader because she loves to kick, twirl and move her arms each time we see her. I haven't had a sonogram in a month so I can only imagine how big she is now!
Tomorrow is also big on the home front: Landry's nursery is getting painted! I picked a neutral soft gray color since the nursery will remain when there's another baby and Landry will move into another bedroom. I can't wait to see the transformation. Next Tuesday my drapery installer comes out to measure for her custom canopy that will hang above the crib.
I already bought the fabric for it. I loved the not-your-typical-nursery color scheme and bohemian medallion pattern. I found a lamp yesterday that compliments the rich purple color perfectly.
The room is really starting to come together!
No comments:
Post a Comment