Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Dallas Flea!




Yesterday was the second anniversary of my company, The Dallas Flea. I was very concerned that the rainy weather report would put a damper on the show.

But, alas, the rain angels were looking out for the show and kept the day mostly dry and warm so we had a great turnout and show. I was so lucky to have a lot of help this show between Michael, my mom, Robin Lyall, and my friend (and former intern) Maddie.

Between the four of them I was able to comb the show most of the time to check on my vendors, clean up spills, and just manage the requests, concerns, and let friends/shoppers rub the belly (many of my vendors didn't know I was pregnant and wanted all of the scoop). Fyi, the name Landry is a big hit. Overall, the show was a big success!

Today, I plan to take my mom and Robin around town to enjoy some good food, shopping, and holiday lights before they head back to California tomorrow. I have a little surprise up my sleeve for tonight if the weather clears up. Will report back tomorrow, which marks 25 weeks preggo!

No comments:

Post a Comment