![]() |
| Ballet class last week |
![]() |
| Painting her Valentine's Day tags |
![]() |
| Waiting for cake at Poppy's party |
![]() |
| Our "love wall" in the kitchen full of art projects, cards, invites, etc. |
![]() |
| Morning stroll last weekend |
Michael and I are not big Valentine's Day people. But it is a big deal for sweet Landry Grace.
I completely spaced on getting gifts for her schoolmates. So last minute we got creative with stuff around the house to make some DIY treats for her class.
I pulled out a handful of white tags I use for gifts and the flea and had Landry splash them with pink paint and heart stickers from our art bin. We attached them to granola bars already in the pantry to make heartfelt-healthy Valentine's Day gifts for her friends. (Once I saw what she brought home from the other kids, I actually thought ours were the cutest in the bunch.)
On actual V-Day, Landry had a birthday party for her schoolmate Poppy at Little Gym. Landry loved swinging on the rings and the cake portion of the party.
Afterwards we headed home and I prepped for a dinner party. We hired a sitter to watch our kiddos while we hosted friends for a chic night of cocktails, dinner and dessert. The weather was so great, we even spent time in the cabana.
It was a laid back day and night full of love. Hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day, too!









No comments:
Post a Comment