Sunday, October 6, 2013

California surprise trip

On Wednesday, Landry and I flew out to California for five days.  I met with my new Newport Beach clients Thursday and Friday and brought Landry along to visit with family while I worked.

My mom thought it would be fun to surprise my dad so I had to keep the trip a secret for a couple of weeks.  It was such fun to see his reaction when he walked in the door Wednesday after work!

I had a great couple of days with my darling new clients and really got a good start on their project.  I also fit in some family fun over the weekend from brunch with the great-grandparents to a day at the beach with Mimi and Papa.

The weather was absolutely gorgeous and we soaked up every second we could in the sun.  A little sad to be home so soon but excited to return for Thanksgiving.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend.


About to board with my little assistant at DFW


Java with my fun new client 

Gorgeous greenery at the SoCo shopping district

Reading fun with Papa



Walking to the beach in Papa's cool wagon

Snug as a bug in the wagon
Loves playing in the sand 

All smiles with Papa on our walk this morning






No comments:

Post a Comment