![]() |
| Striking a pose at mommy's desk |
![]() |
| My little assistant at HomeGoods |
![]() |
| Friday breakfast with Nana |
| Ikea shopping spree for the lake house |
![]() |
| Pajama Sunday brunch |
| Showing off her two bottom teeth |
The past couple of weeks have been busy to say the least.
Between a lodge visit (have another today), shopping up a storm for the September install, prepping for my next flea, working on the flea's new building (now opening spring 2014 due to baby #2), buying a lake house, remodeling a lake house, starting our front yard remodel, taking care of Landry and being 16 weeks pregnant it's hard to find time to update the blog. I'm exhausted just writing that sentence!
But, I can't complain. Life is good, so good! And I've really been trying to take off weekends to just sit back and relax.
This weekend we took Bradley out to dinner to celebrate him moving into his own place. Although I'm sad to see him go, I'm happy for him to be moving up in the world. We will sure miss his after work visits and dinners with the family. But, he's just a few minutes away and I'm sure it won't take long for him to miss Landry and swing by for a quick hug and free dinner :)
It's been very hot here so we spent much of the weekend in the pool with the peanut. Saturday we had a couple's massage at the house (so happy to be back on the prenatal massage kick!) and then Michael and I had a date night and enjoyed a new restaurant and some quality time together. Last night our friends Kari and Troy invited us over for dinner and we enjoyed a delicious meal with a gaggle of babies in our laps and at our heels. Her sister Kim was there with her five year old son who entertained Landry much of the night. He had her laughing so hard jumping off the sofa and running around like a wild man. It was so sweet to watch but also a little scary to see how active and crazy little boys can be!
On the way home from dinner Landry said bye bye clear as day for the first time. She probably said it ten times straight. She's really starting to say more and more. Eggs is another new favorite word. One night last week she even made out a fairly good "hi daddy."
She's still not walking on her own. We have enrolled her in a physical therapy program that will help her build the core muscle strength she needs to get her there. We've started doing some exercises with her at home and she's already showing improvement. I'm hoping in the next few weeks she'll get really close so she can keep up with the kids in her mommy's day out program starting in the fall.
On the pregnancy front I'm feeling really good. Two weeks ago I got really sick on the flight to MO again so I finally got some prescription nausea medicine for flying. I'm still craving carbs and sugar like mad but have finally come back around to salads thankfully.
I have to run to the airport but I'll add some more updates soon when I have a little more time.
Happy Monday everyone!




No comments:
Post a Comment