A month ago uber-cool mom website Elizabeth Street and Neiman Marcus asked Landry and me to try out about a dozen products and write a review for their websites. I was beyond flattered (this site mostly highlights celebrities such as Ivanka Trump and Giselle) -- and thrilled since we got to keep all of the products!
A huge basket arrived at home with everything from monogrammed blankets and Toms shoes to a new Marc Jacobs diaper bag and Bugaboo stroller. I would have to guess the loot would be at least $2,000 in stores.
A couple of weeks ago I had Cristina take photos of us casually around the house test driving the products (I'm obsessed with the diaper bag, which is tucked under my table at the St. Regis Monarch Beach as I type this).
Here is a link to the story: http://www.elizabethstreet.com/style/neiman-marcus-brittany-cobb?section=home
Neiman Marcus & Brittany Cobb Team Up for a Day of Bonding
What mother-daughter duo doesn't love to spend an afternoon together at their favorite retail destination? Neiman Marcus, the luxury retailer who has been a favorite for moms and their girls for over 100 years, is a great place to spend some quality time (and stimulate the economy!).
Since it’s never too early to enjoy your little girl’s company, Dallas-based mom Brittany Cobb spent the afternoon at Neiman Marcus with her 17-month-old daughter, Landry. As the former Dallas editor for Daily Candy, a contributor for Stroller Traffic, and founder of the Dallas Flea, in addition to being a talented interior decorator, Brittany knows about all the great finds in town.
Click through the slideshow to see all the great things they scored at Neiman's.
*Merchandise was generously provided by Neiman Marcus for review.
By Gaia Guidi Filippi
Love Elizabeth Street? Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram @ElizabethStMom.
Love Elizabeth Street? Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram @ElizabethStMom.
No comments:
Post a Comment