 |
| Quick swing session after I got home from work one day last week |
 |
Landry joined me to the World Trade Center on Friday to order the Jones' bar stools.
She was so good waiting in line for her big girl badge! |
 |
| Passed out after lunch with Charlie and Gabriella on Friday |
 |
| Taking her watermelon tub to town! |
 |
| Happy girl feeding the ducks on our morning walk today |
 |
| Counting down the seconds until she can hop in the bath! |
 |
| All smiles after her first teeth cleaning! |
We had a wonderful weekend starting with a dinner party at the house on Friday with friends. Saturday, Michael enjoyed a massage for Father's Day and we had a casual night at home with the string bean.
I feel like she's turning into a big girl in front of my eyes these days. This weekend we got her a toothbrush -- she now has three teeth coming in up top in addition to her two bottom guys -- and and she loves to brush her teeth! I'm sure the watermelon toothpaste didn't hurt my cause (she inhaled a large tub of watermelon from Whole Foods in less than 24 hours this weekend).
She also had her first fish fry experience Saturday and loved every bite of shrimp and crab cake. And to add to the list of firsts, I gave her a sip of my homemade strawberry milkshake today and she couldn't get enough!
Today I'm nine weeks and feeling great. I'm completely showing and caved into some maternity denim shorts this week to handle this heat with a growing bump. I'm still on a tall iced latte draught and can't stomach Mexican food. Other than that, no complaints here!
Happy Father's Day to my husband, dad, father-in-law, and grandpas. I'm so lucky to have such loving men in my life. Love you all so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment