Yesterday I had my 10 week appointment. I never had an appointment with my regular doctor between weeks 8 and 16 with Landry (due to the toxo scare) so I wasn't sure what to expect.
It was very quick. She hooked me up to a machine to hear the heartbeat and got the little bean's pitter-patter in two seconds flat. She had warned me beforehand that about half the time they can't locate it with the machine at this stage but baby #2 was very cooperative!
It was thrilling and a relief to hear the sweet -- and super fast! -- sound. It always makes it so real to hear that sound. With Landry I was so aware of being pregnant but this time around I'm so busy working and being a mom that I don't reflect on the fact that I have a growing baby in my belly as often.
In two weeks I have the genetic testing appointment. There's a chance we can find out the sex at that one (that's when we found out with Landry); if not then we'll find out at my 18 week appointment. Lately I've been feeling boy vibes but who knows...
When I got home from my appointment I took Landry on a walk in her wagon and then we practiced walking outside until Michael got home.
P.S. -- The colorful and creative outfit is courtesy of Cristina. The animal print sunnies, those are all me :)





No comments:
Post a Comment