![]() |
| Last day of ballet. So bittersweet. |
![]() |
| So happy to check some installs off my list this week! |
| Date night with my love |
![]() |
| Bbq, check. Lakehouse here we come! |
![]() |
| So. Much. Water. Our boathouse is inches shy of drowning from all of the Texas rain! |
![]() |
| Love watching her big eyes wander... |
![]() |
| Putting down the iPad and playing in the great outdoors |
![]() |
| Barrett was obsessed with playing in our new fire log storage |
![]() |
| Cut some pretty stems with Landry in the garden for our kitchen centerpiece. This is one of my favorite lakehouse traditions with my girl. |
![]() |
| Love this tender moment of Barrett loving on his big sis. |
![]() |
| Early morning fun with my sweet boy at the lake. |
The past week has been a blur of installs, lakehouse fun and farewells. I've had two installs in less than one week. So happy to have those behind me!!! Last week Landry had her final ballet class; this week we bid adieu to swim school and her mother's day out program.
This weekend we made a major effort to have fun. Friday night we had a dinner date with Bradley and Megan; Saturday we took off to the lake for a solid 24-hours of relaxation in the woods.
Tomorrow I fly with the kiddos to California for a fabulous 10-day vacay. Michael joins us in a couple of days. I'm so excited to hang with my loved ones and friends, bask in the sun at the beach (sans mosquitoes), and get some serious downtime from work. Michael and I are also taking off to the desert for a few nights of alone time.
I'm giddy. Loads of pictures to come!











No comments:
Post a Comment