| Landry wore an Easter blouse my grandma made me when I was a baby. I tried taking a photo together to show off the top, but it wasn't easy with the wiggle worm! |
![]() |
| I came home from work one day to Barrett sporting a whale onesie and swim trunks. Cristina likes to get creative with the kids' outfits! |
![]() |
| Landry playing with a balloon in the park with her friends |
![]() |
| I took a snuggle break while planting to love on this sweetie |
![]() |
| Barrett laughing at his silly daddy |
![]() |
| Can't get enough of those chubby cheeks! |
| Don't be fooled by this sweet picture. She's a sassy pants these days! |
![]() |
| Landry loves that watermelon season is back! |
![]() |
| Licking her plate! |
Tomorrow Barrett turns three months. Even though the time has flown by, it's hard to believe he's only three months when you look at the chunky monkey.
This weekend was pretty low-key. Friday I met Paula at the park again for the kiddos to run around in the grass and play. It was perfect out and such a nice way to unwind after a very busy week.
Saturday I loaded up on plants to pot in our yard after losing so many things to the cold winter and freezes. Michael and I spent the entire day working in the yard and Landry had a ball shadowing us with her little bucket and shovel. Barrett was happy as a lark chilling out in the cabana looking up at the fan.
We thought Landry was a good baby (and she was), but we hit the jackpot with Barrett. I'm sure this means he'll be a nightmare in high school, but he is just about the happiest, laid back baby I've ever met.
Barrett has been smiling for several weeks now but recently he's started giggling a ton. He's really ticklish and nearly belly laughs when you tickle him. His eyes are crystal blue and he has dimples when he smiles. He doesn't have much hair, but if memory serves me right it looks really similar to Landry's at his age. It's a light brown and looks like it's a little wavy.
He's sleeping through the night more and more. This weekend he did so every day, hallelujah! He's going down around 10:30 and waking up between 6:30 and 7 so I'm feeling really good these days!
Landry is as busy as ever. She's really putting together words. It blows my mind how much she learns and grasps every single day. It's so fun and amazing to watch her figure things out and blossom with each minute that goes by.
The poor thing is getting her little fang teeth in right now and you can tell it's bothering her big time. She's constantly biting on her little hands.
Thanks to my friend Samantha, we turned her onto Pharrell's hit song "Happy" and she's obsessed. We blast it in the house a few times every day and she busts out in song and dance and it's the cutest thing ever. Her moves are as bad as mine; she does a little booty shake or wiggles her head to see her curls fly around. It's so fun to watch!
Last night we retired over at Paula and Todd's house for some wine, sliders and ice cream. The kids had a ball running around the house, dancing to music and eating huge slices of watermelon. They are so cute together. Watching them play with each other is more fun than any fancy night out on the town -- unless we're talking a Bob's steak and lemon drop.
Today was really rainy so we holed up with the kids. Michael cooked a killer brunch and I got to organize some rooms around the house. I took Landry out for some ice cream to get out of the house for a bit. She's fallen in love with the stuff, especially chocolate just like her daddy. It was a chill, relaxing day and we got in some good quality time with the kiddos which are what Sundays are all about in my book.







No comments:
Post a Comment