Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter fun

Thanks for the bunny ears, Nana!

Love this silly girl

Swing time in jammies

Easter Sunday brunch at home with Uncle B.
Thanks for the dress, Kim!

Photo op after blowing bubbles and riding Landry's new bike

Amelia loved Landry's ride!

Landry started crawling this weekend!




I bought this headband for Landry's birthday

Last week was a big one!  For starters, I officially hung my DailyCandy cap after five years with the company.  It was time to move on and I felt that my anniversary was a perfect time to do so.

In addition to that milestone, I made my first day trip to Missouri with my client.  What a pretty place!  Seeing the house in person for the first time was really exciting but also made it real how much work we have ahead of us!

On Friday, Courtney arrived with Amelia for a long girls' weekend.  We had a blast lunching around town to taking walks with the girls and enjoying a leisurely Easter Sunday.

Hope everyone had a lovely holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment