Wednesday we met with Ari and Leila for breakfast and a little shopping at the mall. We found the girls some really cute things at Gap Baby (I got Landry the cutest little top with an embroidered necklace on the collar and winter white knit sweater).
Yesterday I met some friends for lunch and Landry joined us. She was the perfect date! We sat for nearly three hours catching up and Landry just hung out like a big girl!
Afterwards she and I headed to Paula's house to play with Charlie and Gabriella. After some time toying around at the house, we walked to a nearby park and let the kiddos swing. Landry loved it!
She has always giggled when wind hits her face so this had the laughing on overload. It was so fun to watch them smile and interact with each other! See pix below.
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!







No comments:
Post a Comment