Between Monday being a holiday and prepping for our trip, this week has flown by! I've been cramming a month's work of writing -- I am not going to write one bit during my trip, the longest I've ever gone, ever! -- into two weeks in addition to getting everything ready for next Saturday's flea.
I had Landry full time Monday, Wednesday and Friday this week and had so much fun with her. We played with her new toys, went out for meals, and swam every day. I also had fun dressing her up, especially in a handmade pink tutu and matching headband my grandma made for her.
One day we went shopping to grab a few things for my trip and I stumbled upon a darling ladybug costume for Landry this Halloween. With fall fashion now out, I also scored two boho-chic little faux fur vest and jacket outfits I couldn't live without. They were only available in 6-9 month sizes, I hope she fits into them once it finally cools down here for good with the way she's growing!
Friday night Michael and I hired a babysitter to try a new restaurant and rooftop lounge with beautiful Dallas views. Yesterday we grilled outside with friends for dinner to enjoy this unseasonably cool weather right now.
Tomorrow is her six month checkup and Wednesday she officially turns six months. Thursday my mom arrives to help with the flea. We have such an exciting week ahead!
 |
When Landry gets really excited, she pulls her hands up to her mouth; this expression melts my heart every time. |
 |
| Sporting her tutu and headband from great grandma Mama |
 |
| Loves her new play gym bouncer thingy! |
 |
| Snuggling on the sofa while mom writes away! |
 |
Cat nap with Jerry the giraffe (Michael named him). He also named a new monkey toy Michael the monkey. I told him he needs to get more creative in the name department. |
 |
| Can you handle it? I've always called Landry ladybug so this Halloween costume was a must! Michael is going to dress as a leaf and carry her around the neighborhood. Well, that's my plan anyway! |
 |
I am so happy I had a girl! Shopping for the peanut is so much fun! The left outfit's pants are skinny jeans, by the way. I couldn't resist! |
 |
| Mama's medicine after a long week of writing with a baby on my hip-lap-chest. Yum! |
 |
| View from our night cap locale, which is also where my flea is located next week. |
 |
| Happy girls! |
 |
Thanks for the fun outfit, Mimi! Ready to go to lunch with mommy and daddy! |
 |
| Catching some zzz's at lunch at La Duni |
 |
| Daddy's girls. Michael and Kyle with their little loves. |
No comments:
Post a Comment